I am trying to add products to my page for the first time and I see this message in the woocommerce plugin:
Your theme (Vertex) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. You can see which files are affected from the system status page. If in doubt, check with the author of the theme.
I have set the currency to USD in the settings but it still shows up as Sterling Pounds in my cart.
I would also like some help with setting paypal as my payment method.
- Theme Uploaded and Activated But Stile is Not loading
- Visual Composer doesn't work after 4.8.1 update
- Thumbnail images of each product appears slightly blurry
- SVG Logo
- Images on Product Page Cropping – How to display images in full frame?
- Support for "WooCommerce TM Extra Product Options" plugin?
- Epico Slider buttons still not working with latest update
- disable or remove the compare button
- Some images not showing..
- Remove swiper slide thumbnail if no images in gallery – on product page