Trouble with ajax, headers and others.

• In Progress
    Posted in: VITRINE  

rmolina79
    November 30, 2017 at 3:27 PM #8161

Greetings!

We are having some issues with our site: http://tumascotapetshop.com.ar

1) At the first load, the shop page shows a header background image. Then, when selecting any of the filters, the background image disappears, and the filters end up below the menu header. When this happens, the filters on the widget sidebar stop working. Console shows no errors.
    Attached two images of the issue.

2) Another issue is that we can’t add a background image to menu category sub-items. When clicking the “browse” button on a category subitem, the upload screen pops up and then it stated that we don’t have enough permissions to use it.
    Attached two images of the issue and the wordpress system status file.
    Console shows 1 error:
    media-upload.php: Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden)
    GET http://tumascotapetshop.com.ar/wp-admin/media-upload.php?post_id=179&referer=ep-portfolio-image&type=image& 403 (Forbidden)
    (anonymous) @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-draggable,utils,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-u&load[]=i-droppable,wp-ajax-response,jquery-color,wp-lists,postbox,nav-menu,jquery-ui-slider,jquery-touch-punch,iris,wp-color-picker,mox&load[]=iejs,plupload&ver=4.9.1:3
    Ha @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-draggable,utils,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-u&load[]=i-droppable,wp-ajax-response,jquery-color,wp-lists,postbox,nav-menu,jquery-ui-slider,jquery-touch-punch,iris,wp-color-picker,mox&load[]=iejs,plupload&ver=4.9.1:3
    append @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-draggable,utils,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-u&load[]=i-droppable,wp-ajax-response,jquery-color,wp-lists,postbox,nav-menu,jquery-ui-slider,jquery-touch-punch,iris,wp-color-picker,mox&load[]=iejs,plupload&ver=4.9.1:3
    tb_show @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-ui-resizable,jquery-ui-button,jquery-ui-position,jquery-ui-dialog,wpdialogs,hoverIntent,common,admin-bar,svg-painter,hear&load[]=tbeat,wp-auth-check,thickbox,underscore,shortcode,media-upload,backbone,wp-util,wp-backbone,media-models,wp-plupload,wp-mediaele&load[]=ment,wp-api-request,media-views,media-editor,media-audiovideo,mce-view,imgareaselect,image-edit&ver=4.9.1:498
    (anonymous) @ admin.js?ver=1.0.0:645
    dispatch @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-draggable,utils,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-u&load[]=i-droppable,wp-ajax-response,jquery-color,wp-lists,postbox,nav-menu,jquery-ui-slider,jquery-touch-punch,iris,wp-color-picker,mox&load[]=iejs,plupload&ver=4.9.1:3
    r.handle @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-draggable,utils,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-u&load[]=i-droppable,wp-ajax-response,jquery-color,wp-lists,postbox,nav-menu,jquery-ui-slider,jquery-touch-punch,iris,wp-color-picker,mox&load[]=iejs,plupload&ver=4.9.1:3

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.