I have “WooCommerce TM Extra Product Options” plugin by themecomplete.
I would say that it works about 50%, all the backend stuff works its just on the actual product page the extra product options are invisible but you can still click on it and it will adjust the pricing for the product.
Is there something I need to do for the plugin to work right? Or does the VITRINE theme not support the “WooCommerce TM Extra Product Options” plugin?
- Theme Uploaded and Activated But Stile is Not loading
- Visual Composer doesn't work after 4.8.1 update
- Thumbnail images of each product appears slightly blurry
- SVG Logo
- Images on Product Page Cropping – How to display images in full frame?
- Support for "WooCommerce TM Extra Product Options" plugin?
- Epico Slider buttons still not working with latest update
- disable or remove the compare button
- Some images not showing..
- Remove swiper slide thumbnail if no images in gallery – on product page