I just installed your Vitrine theme this evening, on a test environment before I launch in a couple of weeks. Unfortunately after installing the theme, the /shop page is blank – and the shop menu item just does a funky redirect to the home page now.
Additionally, my homepage now doesn’t fully load. I’m thinking this may be a plugin conflict with Elementor perhaps?
Here is my website: s669700085.onlinehome.us/
Direct shop link: s669700085.onlinehome.us/shop
Let me know what, if any, additional information I can provide to help resolve this. Thank you. 🙂
- Custom resolution of Product Photos
- Visual Composer Update 5.4.2 — Where is the updated plugin
- Custom Header in Shop page
- recaptcha with contact form 7 doesn't work when I put in [recaptcha] code
- Product's Attributes dropdown menu is not visible at Product Page
- My account page not looking properly
- Pages not loading
- Change color of "on sale" label
- Problems with Slider Revolution and Visual composer activation
- Sticky menu overlaps with page content