I just installed your Vitrine theme this evening, on a test environment before I launch in a couple of weeks. Unfortunately after installing the theme, the /shop page is blank – and the shop menu item just does a funky redirect to the home page now.
Additionally, my homepage now doesn’t fully load. I’m thinking this may be a plugin conflict with Elementor perhaps?
Here is my website: s669700085.onlinehome.us/
Direct shop link: s669700085.onlinehome.us/shop
Let me know what, if any, additional information I can provide to help resolve this. Thank you. 🙂
- Theme Uploaded and Activated But Stile is Not loading
- Visual Composer doesn't work after 4.8.1 update
- Thumbnail images of each product appears slightly blurry
- SVG Logo
- Images on Product Page Cropping – How to display images in full frame?
- Support for "WooCommerce TM Extra Product Options" plugin?
- Epico Slider buttons still not working with latest update
- disable or remove the compare button
- Some images not showing..
- Remove swiper slide thumbnail if no images in gallery – on product page