there is a problem with product display images, its showing two halves of two different images of the same product (particularly in product page with sidebar) in one or in other conditions it crops out the portion of the image. even though I used the same pixel size of product images which you used in demos it still crops out ends of same. also, the thumbnails are not properly visible it too crops a lower portion of the image as it starts visibility from the middle of the thumbnail and not from the top of it. also, there is an issue with Instagram news feed, every time I choose full-size visibility for Instagram posts it shows images but when I choose any other option particularly cropped full size it doesn’t show any post but it does show particular posts’ comments/likes number but no image is visible.
please solve the issue ASAP.
- This topic was modified 1 week by imuzafarqadir.
- Theme Uploaded and Activated But Stile is Not loading
- Visual Composer doesn't work after 4.8.1 update
- Thumbnail images of each product appears slightly blurry
- SVG Logo
- Images on Product Page Cropping – How to display images in full frame?
- Support for "WooCommerce TM Extra Product Options" plugin?
- Epico Slider buttons still not working with latest update
- disable or remove the compare button
- Some images not showing..
- Remove swiper slide thumbnail if no images in gallery – on product page