My problem occurs when I go to the shop page. The filters are displayed normally (see https://testing.lunasplendida.com/shop ,do not worry about ssl warning), as seen on the screenshot at https://imgur.com/LyWjdCy . When I scroll down the fixed top menu is activated. If I then scroll up again, I only see the bottom line of the filters menu (see screenshot https://imgur.com/Bbyjawr). After a careful look you can notice that it is not that the filters have disappeared but it is the menu that covers them. (see screenshot of the culprit in action https://imgur.com/v2HGic0).
Could you help me fix the problem?
- Theme Uploaded and Activated But Stile is Not loading
- Visual Composer doesn't work after 4.8.1 update
- Thumbnail images of each product appears slightly blurry
- SVG Logo
- Images on Product Page Cropping – How to display images in full frame?
- Support for "WooCommerce TM Extra Product Options" plugin?
- Epico Slider buttons still not working with latest update
- disable or remove the compare button
- Some images not showing..
- Remove swiper slide thumbnail if no images in gallery – on product page