Product attribute images

• In Progress
    Posted in: VITRINE  

shhhadow
    April 16, 2018 at 5:26 AM #16280

Hello

I have reported 3 different issues before this one and received no response. I would really appreciate your help figuring out why attributes with image type do not show on the product page. I switched to the twentyseventeen theme and used a plugin and they displayed there. When using the vitrine theme default functionality to do this:

1. I crested an attribute, named it “Styles”, and set it to image type
    2. Created 3 terms for the “Styles” attribute
    3. Added the attribute to a variable product

When I attempt to add an image to the terms in the attributes tab of the edit product screen, nothing happens when I click “Insert image for attributes”. The add media dialogue just remains open (even after entering a title for the image).

It should also be noted that:

1. When I created the “Styles” attribute, the only options that showed were “Select” and “Image”. I don’t know if this is by design or not.
    2. (Possibly unrelated) When I solved another issue of re-ordering the items in the product summary area, I found that the priority on certain hooks were different from the default in the Woocommerce docs (e.g. the hook for the single_excerpt was 15 instead of 20 (I changed it to 31)

I apologize for the length of this post but I really, really need a solution to this issue. Thank you.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.