I have reported 3 different issues before this one and received no response. I would really appreciate your help figuring out why attributes with image type do not show on the product page. I switched to the twentyseventeen theme and used a plugin and they displayed there. When using the vitrine theme default functionality to do this:
1. I crested an attribute, named it “Styles”, and set it to image type
2. Created 3 terms for the “Styles” attribute
3. Added the attribute to a variable product
When I attempt to add an image to the terms in the attributes tab of the edit product screen, nothing happens when I click “Insert image for attributes”. The add media dialogue just remains open (even after entering a title for the image).
It should also be noted that:
1. When I created the “Styles” attribute, the only options that showed were “Select” and “Image”. I don’t know if this is by design or not.
2. (Possibly unrelated) When I solved another issue of re-ordering the items in the product summary area, I found that the priority on certain hooks were different from the default in the Woocommerce docs (e.g. the hook for the single_excerpt was 15 instead of 20 (I changed it to 31)
I apologize for the length of this post but I really, really need a solution to this issue. Thank you.