I tried to solve this problem by myself, but I can’t do it. I would like the filter to be always visible when navigating the menu. Every time I choose categories with subcategories, the filter disappears. It would not be a problem if after clicking on subcategories with products, the filter would appear.
I won’t lie, I know very little about PHP language. I tried to resolve this by looking on css code, but what I saw was just empty filter div. I have no idea how to manage that.
Also, I checked permalinks, set as recommended to get clean links – custom structure: /%category%/%postname%/ product category base: shop product tag base: shop. custom base: /product/%product_cat%/.
As I mentioned before, I’m working on local server. I’ll be migrating next week, I guess. I really care about solving this problem until then.
- Theme Uploaded and Activated But Stile is Not loading
- Visual Composer doesn't work after 4.8.1 update
- Thumbnail images of each product appears slightly blurry
- SVG Logo
- Images on Product Page Cropping – How to display images in full frame?
- Support for "WooCommerce TM Extra Product Options" plugin?
- Epico Slider buttons still not working with latest update
- disable or remove the compare button
- Some images not showing..
- Remove swiper slide thumbnail if no images in gallery – on product page