I’ve found that the style for the dropdown menus in this theme make some forms unusable, because if there are too many items in the dropdown (examples: select your state/country from a list), then the user can’t see the whole list, it doesn’t let them scroll, and it doesn’t let them type. How do I change the style for dropdowns to make them usable? This currently prevents checkout, as selecting the state is required for shipping estimates.
- Theme Uploaded and Activated But Stile is Not loading
- Visual Composer doesn't work after 4.8.1 update
- Thumbnail images of each product appears slightly blurry
- SVG Logo
- Images on Product Page Cropping – How to display images in full frame?
- Support for "WooCommerce TM Extra Product Options" plugin?
- Epico Slider buttons still not working with latest update
- disable or remove the compare button
- Some images not showing..
- Remove swiper slide thumbnail if no images in gallery – on product page