It seems when I try and use the + sign to sort items in the portfolio, and click ‘load more’ – once these new items are loadeed…the older items are still visible ‘behind’ the newly sorted items and not properly hidden. Sometimes sorting causes items to overlap that don’t belong in the option I’ve chosen.
In the attached image you can see a ‘large square’ portfolio item is still visible and not hidden when new items are loaded via ‘load more’
- SVG Logo
- Images on Product Page Cropping – How to display images in full frame?
- Support for "WooCommerce TM Extra Product Options" plugin?
- Epico Slider buttons still not working with latest update
- disable or remove the compare button
- Some images not showing..
- Remove swiper slide thumbnail if no images in gallery – on product page
- Change "Wishlist" to "favorites"
- Theme Version
- Demo 30 Slider