Hi. I translated a whole lot of strings using POEdit, but the translations for the filtering titles (“Filter by price”, “Sort product by”, “Product categories” and “Filter in stock”) do not work. Is there any way I can translate them?
I’ve read you recommend the Loco plugin in some cases, but will that plugin keep the translations once the theme gets updated? If not, that solution wouldn’t work for me, because I would have to translate the whole thing every time I upload a theme update.
- Theme Uploaded and Activated But Stile is Not loading
- Visual Composer doesn't work after 4.8.1 update
- Thumbnail images of each product appears slightly blurry
- SVG Logo
- Images on Product Page Cropping – How to display images in full frame?
- Support for "WooCommerce TM Extra Product Options" plugin?
- Epico Slider buttons still not working with latest update
- disable or remove the compare button
- Some images not showing..
- Remove swiper slide thumbnail if no images in gallery – on product page