Hi again – more problems.
Please tell me how to stop the header covering the top of the page content. At the moment im adding 200px of top margin to compensate for this – but that is silly because then on mobile I will have a large empty space before the content starts…:(
Please see this page – http://edwardmadison.phuketwebmedia.com/aboutus/ and attached screen grabs
- Woocommerce – Single product page – wishlist button
- Demo import problem
- Homepage unlinked
- Demo 3, header not transparent
- how to remove social media icons from web page?
- [Bug] Single Product Page
- DOWNLOAD link after purchase – Online products
- where to remove vitrine logo and replace with my own?
- JS error "Uncaught TypeError: r.slideTo is not a function"