Hi again – more problems.
Please tell me how to stop the header covering the top of the page content. At the moment im adding 200px of top margin to compensate for this – but that is silly because then on mobile I will have a large empty space before the content starts…:(
Please see this page – http://edwardmadison.phuketwebmedia.com/aboutus/ and attached screen grabs
- Theme Uploaded and Activated But Stile is Not loading
- Visual Composer doesn't work after 4.8.1 update
- Thumbnail images of each product appears slightly blurry
- SVG Logo
- Images on Product Page Cropping – How to display images in full frame?
- Support for "WooCommerce TM Extra Product Options" plugin?
- Epico Slider buttons still not working with latest update
- disable or remove the compare button
- Some images not showing..
- Remove swiper slide thumbnail if no images in gallery – on product page