Since a few weeks we have a problem to open our website on windows computer with the new google chrome.If we try to open a site we’ve got the “oh nein!” screen (in english the “Aw, Snap!” screen. When we refresh the screen it opens.
What can we do?
Thanks for your support.
- Theme Uploaded and Activated But Stile is Not loading
- Visual Composer doesn't work after 4.8.1 update
- Thumbnail images of each product appears slightly blurry
- SVG Logo
- Images on Product Page Cropping – How to display images in full frame?
- Support for "WooCommerce TM Extra Product Options" plugin?
- Epico Slider buttons still not working with latest update
- disable or remove the compare button
- Some images not showing..
- Remove swiper slide thumbnail if no images in gallery – on product page