Since a few weeks we have a problem to open our website on windows computer with the new google chrome.If we try to open a site we’ve got the “oh nein!” screen (in english the “Aw, Snap!” screen. When we refresh the screen it opens.
What can we do?
Thanks for your support.
- Custom resolution of Product Photos
- Visual Composer Update 5.4.2 — Where is the updated plugin
- Custom Header in Shop page
- recaptcha with contact form 7 doesn't work when I put in [recaptcha] code
- Product's Attributes dropdown menu is not visible at Product Page
- My account page not looking properly
- Pages not loading
- Change color of "on sale" label
- Problems with Slider Revolution and Visual composer activation
- Sticky menu overlaps with page content