I have a small feature request: add in the theme settings an option to hide the ‘back to top’ button. In other words, a switch to not apply the ‘visible’ class do it after scroll.
For now, can you please give me a code snippet to hide it?
- Theme Uploaded and Activated But Stile is Not loading
- Visual Composer doesn't work after 4.8.1 update
- Thumbnail images of each product appears slightly blurry
- SVG Logo
- Images on Product Page Cropping – How to display images in full frame?
- Support for "WooCommerce TM Extra Product Options" plugin?
- Epico Slider buttons still not working with latest update
- disable or remove the compare button
- Some images not showing..
- Remove swiper slide thumbnail if no images in gallery – on product page