I have a small feature request: add in the theme settings an option to hide the ‘back to top’ button. In other words, a switch to not apply the ‘visible’ class do it after scroll.
For now, can you please give me a code snippet to hide it?
- Filters don't work in shop
- TOGGLE SIDEBAR BUTTON PROBLEM
- Secondary Feature Product Image
- Current memory limit: 40 MB
- I'd like to showing footer each and every pages
- Install theme
- THEME SETTINGS – HEADER MENU – COLOR NOT WORKING
- Range Price Filer
- Problem with image sizes in vendor store page and related products section
- color picker