We are still having problems with Epico Slider buttons linking correctly to hyperlinks and I just uploaded latest Vitrine version 2.0 1/7/2017
The buttons are all only going to http which of course causes white page error when clicked. And how can we change order of Epico Slides?
Pls help as the site goes live in the morning! you have our login from other post THNK U
- SVG Logo
- Images on Product Page Cropping – How to display images in full frame?
- Support for "WooCommerce TM Extra Product Options" plugin?
- Epico Slider buttons still not working with latest update
- disable or remove the compare button
- Some images not showing..
- Remove swiper slide thumbnail if no images in gallery – on product page
- Change "Wishlist" to "favorites"
- Theme Version
- Demo 30 Slider