I don’t need the compare feature on my website. Can you please let me know how to completely disable it? I went into Admin > YITH plugins and disabled all the compare features, but it is still showing in the sticky add to cart. I tried removing it with CSS but was unsuccessful. Can you please recommend how to completely remove the feature from the theme or disable it so that the site visitors don’t see it at all. The page is here: http://www.kayinkayin.com.
Thanks in advance.
- Theme Uploaded and Activated But Stile is Not loading
- Visual Composer doesn't work after 4.8.1 update
- Thumbnail images of each product appears slightly blurry
- SVG Logo
- Images on Product Page Cropping – How to display images in full frame?
- Support for "WooCommerce TM Extra Product Options" plugin?
- Epico Slider buttons still not working with latest update
- disable or remove the compare button
- Some images not showing..
- Remove swiper slide thumbnail if no images in gallery – on product page