this is my work in progress: http://papina.si/nova/
It seems like all images for thumbnails of products are hard cropped.
It’s the same on single product page: http://papina.si/nova/izdelek/bombazna-obleka-ro15245-modra/
That doesn’t change even if I go to Settings > Media options and uncheck the hard cropping option for thumbnails.
That means all images are without heads and legs and it doesn’t feel right.
What do I have to change so thumnails aren’t cropped, but only resized to fit into that square?
Thanks in advance!
- Theme Uploaded and Activated But Stile is Not loading
- Visual Composer doesn't work after 4.8.1 update
- Thumbnail images of each product appears slightly blurry
- SVG Logo
- Images on Product Page Cropping – How to display images in full frame?
- Support for "WooCommerce TM Extra Product Options" plugin?
- Epico Slider buttons still not working with latest update
- disable or remove the compare button
- Some images not showing..
- Remove swiper slide thumbnail if no images in gallery – on product page