It gives me these errors for the following plugins “vc-pricing-box”, “Envato WordPress Toolkit”
An error occurred while installing Envato WordPress Toolkit: Download failed. A valid URL was not provided..
An error occurred while installing vc-pricing-box: Download failed. A valid URL was not provided..
All other programs installed flawlessly. This is right after initial installation a few steps down on the Getting Started section of the Documentation.
- Custom resolution of Product Photos
- Visual Composer Update 5.4.2 — Where is the updated plugin
- Custom Header in Shop page
- recaptcha with contact form 7 doesn't work when I put in [recaptcha] code
- Product's Attributes dropdown menu is not visible at Product Page
- My account page not looking properly
- Pages not loading
- Change color of "on sale" label
- Problems with Slider Revolution and Visual composer activation
- Sticky menu overlaps with page content