I made some updates for theme and visual composer and it seems that there is a bug on displaying visual composer content.
The text is white and written only in html (not wysiwyg)
Thank you for your help.
- Custom resolution of Product Photos
- Visual Composer Update 5.4.2 — Where is the updated plugin
- Custom Header in Shop page
- recaptcha with contact form 7 doesn't work when I put in [recaptcha] code
- Product's Attributes dropdown menu is not visible at Product Page
- My account page not looking properly
- Pages not loading
- Change color of "on sale" label
- Problems with Slider Revolution and Visual composer activation
- Sticky menu overlaps with page content