I have a very small issue which I hope you can help me resolve with some custom css maybe. On my initial homepage menu the shopping cart and sidebartoggle icons are aligned a little bit too low.
However, when you scroll down and reveal the second menu, you’ll see that the icons are aligned correctly.
I’ve attached a screenshot to show what I mean.
Can you please advise me how to fix this so that the icons are correctly aligned with the menu icons on both the initial and second menus?
- This topic was modified 1 week by sammyboy. Reason: attached file
- SVG Logo
- Images on Product Page Cropping – How to display images in full frame?
- Support for "WooCommerce TM Extra Product Options" plugin?
- Epico Slider buttons still not working with latest update
- disable or remove the compare button
- Some images not showing..
- Remove swiper slide thumbnail if no images in gallery – on product page
- Change "Wishlist" to "favorites"
- Theme Version
- Demo 30 Slider