I have problems with both the select2 and the icons on the site, both probably related to the Ajax transitions.
In 50% of the refreshes of the Checkout-page, my select2 dropdown for country and/or state shows the browser/OS standard instead of the styled one, see here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/j3a2wvao1jk6grg/Screen%20Shot%202017-08-11%20at%2019.14.45.png?dl=0.
The icons on the site show similar issues where they get wrong code in the content:” bit, see here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/k56hplw8o3jp2iq/Screen%20Shot%202017-08-11%20at%2019.10.16.png?dl=0.
If i refresh the page it usually loads the right content, but my customers wont know this…
I can’t seem to attach multiple pictures, thereof the dropbox-links…
- Custom resolution of Product Photos
- Visual Composer Update 5.4.2 — Where is the updated plugin
- Custom Header in Shop page
- recaptcha with contact form 7 doesn't work when I put in [recaptcha] code
- Product's Attributes dropdown menu is not visible at Product Page
- My account page not looking properly
- Pages not loading
- Change color of "on sale" label
- Problems with Slider Revolution and Visual composer activation
- Sticky menu overlaps with page content