I have problems with both the select2 and the icons on the site, both probably related to the Ajax transitions.
In 50% of the refreshes of the Checkout-page, my select2 dropdown for country and/or state shows the browser/OS standard instead of the styled one, see here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/j3a2wvao1jk6grg/Screen%20Shot%202017-08-11%20at%2019.14.45.png?dl=0.
The icons on the site show similar issues where they get wrong code in the content:” bit, see here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/k56hplw8o3jp2iq/Screen%20Shot%202017-08-11%20at%2019.10.16.png?dl=0.
If i refresh the page it usually loads the right content, but my customers wont know this…
I can’t seem to attach multiple pictures, thereof the dropbox-links…
- Theme Uploaded and Activated But Stile is Not loading
- Visual Composer doesn't work after 4.8.1 update
- Thumbnail images of each product appears slightly blurry
- SVG Logo
- Images on Product Page Cropping – How to display images in full frame?
- Support for "WooCommerce TM Extra Product Options" plugin?
- Epico Slider buttons still not working with latest update
- disable or remove the compare button
- Some images not showing..
- Remove swiper slide thumbnail if no images in gallery – on product page