first: really awesome theme. Great job.
I have a problem with “select options” button for configurable products.
In shop page, if i disable “AJAX PAGE TRANSITION”, the button stop working and show loading icon for infinite.
In home page, even with AJAX PAGE TRANSITION disabled, if i click on “select options” button on visual composer default woocommerce “Product Category” module, the product is added to cart. With AJAX PAGE TRANSITION enabled, the product is added to cart and I’m redirected on product detail page.
In my home page, I configured slides footer section (with theme taxonomies, not revolution slider or another plugin) with parallax effect. If is enabled AJAX PAGE TRANSITION, when i click on home button, parallax effect stop working, and content scroll on slider.
My web site is installed on custom VPS.
Can reacheble setting up file host with this parameters:
- Custom resolution of Product Photos
- Visual Composer Update 5.4.2 — Where is the updated plugin
- Custom Header in Shop page
- recaptcha with contact form 7 doesn't work when I put in [recaptcha] code
- Product's Attributes dropdown menu is not visible at Product Page
- My account page not looking properly
- Pages not loading
- Change color of "on sale" label
- Problems with Slider Revolution and Visual composer activation
- Sticky menu overlaps with page content