Thanks for the 1.6. update!
I have some problems with the update.
1. Boxed top bar is not working. I tested this in multiple browsers and cleared the cache.
2. The category description text is not fitted into the set content box. It’s too wide.
3. The #header seems to be hardcoded into a height of 380px, which makes it too high with alot of whitespace when there is no category text set. It really needs to be dynamic…
See image below for problem 1-2.
See image below for problem 3.
- This topic was modified 2 weeks by axile.
- Custom resolution of Product Photos
- Visual Composer Update 5.4.2 — Where is the updated plugin
- Custom Header in Shop page
- recaptcha with contact form 7 doesn't work when I put in [recaptcha] code
- Product's Attributes dropdown menu is not visible at Product Page
- My account page not looking properly
- Pages not loading
- Change color of "on sale" label
- Problems with Slider Revolution and Visual composer activation
- Sticky menu overlaps with page content